Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Release...

My word, new years resolution, my intention for 2011 is "release". So much joy will come in this new year if I make room for it. It had pushed hard to come through this past year, I want to ease the way. 2010 was a very good year but too often I didn't allow myself to really feel it. Instead I held onto those overwhelmed feelings that really don't fit my life any more. I was so used to feeling that way that I created it inside me when if I really thought about what was going on it just wasn't real. I will release old unwanted trains of thought, I will release clutter. In those 2 things I will reclaim myself, my mind, my body, my home, my time. With less time focused on putting away/stashing junk and emotions I don't need I'll have all the time I want for enjoying all the Lord's blessings. I am so excited to play more with my kids! I am so excited to feel more at ease with myself. I'm excited to let life flow instead of trying to plug leaks. I can get that by finding our rhythm. I don't know if anyone will really get what this blog is about but that's okay. It's a powerful for me to write it. I can feel a light inside me glowing, getting brighter, ready to shine.

No comments: