Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kids....little turds

Okay do all kid's cut hair around kindergarten age? I want to know! I myself did. What spurred this wondering. My 6yr old, Chance told me yesterday he really wants to cut hair when he's older. One of his very many future aspirations. So he was cutting a craft feather. Fine, that's okay. I did however explain to him he should never cut anyones real hair, or a stuffed animals hair, or even a pets hair. So today we were sitting on the couch cutting out #2's to put on his number 2 poster. I'm sitting right beside him. I turn my head for a sec, look back and he's holding a piece of his hair that he cut. Are you kidding me??? I was sitting right beside him. I tried to be so serious and explain to him why we don't cut hair, all the while I'm just trying to keep a straight face. Because I'm thinking yep this is kindergarten and I did it too at his age, but I did worse damage. Ahh kids.
Oh and another gem from Chance. That kid makes me laugh. He came to me telling me his little brother hurt his "foot fingers". He has insisted that is the correct terminology for toes for as long as I can remember, no matter how many times I tell them they are toes. Kids!
And a little thing about my almost 3yr old, Braxton. My Chance comes running to me telling me his brother is spraying chemicals at him in the bathroom. All I can say is thank goodness I clean with vinegar. I ended up getting sprayed too. Little turd! That's what I get for talking on the phone.

No comments: