Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Things Going on in my house

Things going on in my house. Well I got my birthing ball(ie exercise ball), in fact as I type I'm sitting on it. Not sure what it's doing for me but hey I got it.
I went through the boys dressers and took out all the clothes that didn't fit. Chance is pretty set. But I still want to get him some more cotton exercise pants. I think they will make good PJ's as well as what to where for PE class. I really need to dig in my 3T box to see what other clothes will fit Braxton right now. He's got plenty of shirts for everyday. Would love to pick up some cotton play pants from Kohls. It's been a lot easier to get them dressed everyday now that I can put things away and find things easier. And then I want to find them each cute shirts to wear when they go to see Santa. Maybe green flannel shirts. I just love when they match.
Decided to add some art to our world. The local library has art pieces you can check out for up to six weeks. Chance picked out a very bright mostly orange print for our living room. He says it makes him want to paint. Personally it makes me want to poke my eyes out, LOL JK. I also picked up some $2 picture frames to put some 8 x 10 photos on the walls. They are not my favorite look but hey they could have worked until I could afford nicer frames. It was a bust though because it turns out they don't have hanger things on their backs. Need to return them and find another cheep option. My walls are so bear, they need paint and more but I don't think I could handle the fumes pregnant. I'm trying to give them more life with no money. LOL, we'll see how I do!
I'm really excitted about a homeschool seminar that is going to be near me on Nov. 1st. The speaker is a big fan of Charlotte Mason method. Keith was supposed to work that day but he worked it out so he can go. We both really need some inspiration and direction for homeschool family. Now the hitch is finding someone to watch Braxton and our dog. I'm really hoping my mom can do it for us. It's going to be a long day, seminar runs from 9 to 5 and there is travel time involved. Chance will be in Ohio with his grandparents visiting his cousins.
I got my hypnobabies home course in the mail. I'm supper excited about it. The trick will be trying to find the 30 minutes everyday to practice it. I need a guaranteed uninterrupted 30min everyday for it. Preferably when I won't fall asleep listening to it. It's hypnosis so you can imagine it's real easy to fall asleep! This will be tricky as a sleepy pregnant SAHM!

No comments: