Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

too many blogs

Seriously I have too many blogs. And too many online networking things. It all started with Myspace, then myhomeschoolplace.com, then cafemom, then facebook, twitter, and blogspot too. We won't even talk about my yahoo groups. I should really condense them all at least too a point. Like I could get rid of myhomeschool place and do that on blog spot. You know how on online forums they have a PIOG-Posted in Other groups, I have one of my own PIOB Posted in other blogs. I tend to just copy and paste most of my blogs around. There are certain things for certain places though. Like on cafemom I vent about whatever I want because I have no family on there that I could offend or worry. Myspace is where I tend to upload the most pictures. It's easy there, plus I like that I can put them in albums. I really don't have time for all this though. With homeschooling, being a mom, keeping house, and soon a new baby it's all just too much. I need to declutter online the same way I'm doing in my home. It's hard me though, not sure why. Oh and on top of those blogs I also keep 3 handwritten journals. One for each one of my children. I even want to add more of those to my life. A faith/prayers journal would be neat, personal history book, and maybe even just a plain old personal handwritten journal. Why? I Must be crazy. I just needed to get that all out... Seems like kind of a pointless blog moment.

No comments: