Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Friday, April 17, 2009

Little Boys Are Odd!

Last night I listened to me 3yr old going potty. Really you don't have a choice we live in a small house and you can hear everything in the living rm that is going on in the bathroom. He was doing his usual pee, pinch to stop and pee pinch, pee and so on. Sounds like a squirt gun getting fired over and over. So I said to DH why oh why does he do that, I wish he would just go normally. Braxton(my 3yr old) yells out, "I have to shot the bad guys!". So that's what he's doing in there, LOL!

5 comments:

Erica said...

HAHA!

Moomneh said...

oh my, that is tooo cute! evan is somewhat potty training now too!

Anonymous said...

That is really funny!

Unknown said...

So when you start Sing, Spell, Read and Write I would love to know how it goes. I have heard about this but never used it.

April said...

Atleast yours stands up to pee. Mine wont. Which I don't mind, it's less of a mess. But I hate public bathrooms, one of them should keep their bums germ free!