Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Thursday, January 1, 2009

I won a new baby sling!


Raspberry Hemp Sling from TaylorMade. Look what I won today!!!! I just can't believe it, I feel so very blessed. Baby #3 is due any day now and I had no carrier. Well I do have my old faded black baby bjiorn but from my research I found out that it's not very good for baby. We really didn't have the money to go buying a new carrier. Thank-you cafemom for putting a link to this contest in your daily buzz a couple months back. http://www.babywearing.com This website gives away a different type of carrier each month. Can you all believe it? People really do win these kinds of things! Here is a pick from the website of what I won..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your win. You will love it. Me too, when I was a kid I wouldn't even have been able to pick up a paint brush, never mind use it to paint my room any color I wanted!!

Erica said...

Yay! Glad you won it. Hope your christmas was nice. I haven't been online in awhile... I hope 2009 is good to your family!